SAITA provides professional services in respect of fiduciary practice areas and our relevant experience includes:
- Formation and administration of inter vivo trusts and testamentary trusts ;
- Reviewing and providing advise on the provisions and validity of deed of trusts.
- Facilitating the execution of the Trust Deed and related documents.
- Providing independent trust administration and trusteeship.
- Drafting and reviewing of wills;
- Providing advise on wills related disputes.
- Creating liquidity for the payment of anticipated liabilities that may arise when a client passes away, such as executor’s fees, estate duty and capital gains tax
- Advising and assisting with the administration of deceased estate.