SAITA provides clients with direct mediation service that is made up of mediators, many of whom can provide services as negotiators, process facilitators, chairpersons of inquiries and forensic investigations. All panelists have been accredited by one or more of the following organizations:
- Arbitration Foundation of South Africa (AFSA)
- Dispute Settlement Accreditation Council (DiSAC)
- Conflict Dynamics
- African Center for Effective Disputes Settlement (ACEDS)
- Southern African Institute of Traditional Authorities (SAITA)
SAITA Direct panelists may be appointed in two ways:
- Parties may identify suitable panelists on the listing and contact them directly on the e-mail addresses alongside their names for appointment on terms negotiated with the panelist or parties may contact SAITA by e-mail or telephone and request assistance in the appointment of a panelists on terms agreed with SAITA penalists.
- Where parties contact SAITA and request assistance in the appointment of a panelist the SAITA client advisor will provide a case management service and appointment of the panelist to the invoicing of the client and payment of the panelist.
Our penalist are all covered by our professional indemnity insurance when they conduct activities in respect of SAITA.
To hear more about the service that we offer for appointing a panelist or to become a SAITA Direct panelist, please contact our office at email@example.com.